“I Am Dedicated To Doing One Thing Very Well: Protecting Your Rights In Family Law Matters”
My Credentials and Experience as a Family Law Attorney for Canton and Surrounding Areas
As an Ohio family law lawyer for more than 20 years, I know how important it is to have confidence in the attorney-client relationship. I start that relationship by listening to my clients’ concerns; not just about their divorce or legal problem, but about their worries for the future, as well.
My first job is to ensure you that everything is going to be okay. I practice exclusively in the area of Ohio divorce and family law. That means I am dedicated to doing one thing and doing it well. As an Ohio State Bar Association certified family law specialist,* I have the experience and knowledge you can rely on with confidence.
- Ohio, 1994
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Walsh University, Canton, OH, USA
- B.A. in Business Administration summa cum laude
- Major: Accounting
- Stark State Community College
- Associates of Art
- Honors: High Distinction
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Stark County Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Stark State Community College, Past Member, Board of Trustees
A Pledge From Susan Pucci, Attorney At Law
Trust this: Together, we’re going to get you through this.
Contact my office and we will get back to you promptly
From my offices in Canton, I represent clients in divorce and other family law matters in Canton and surrounding areas. Call me at 330-497-1300 or use the contact email form to get in touch with me.
*Certified by the Ohio State Bar Association Board Of Legal Specialization